Hi, How Are You

9/17/08



CM
Daniel Johnston, the close to insane man who wrote about the Devil and Casper, who achieved his highest fame while in a mental hospital made famous the shirt Hi, How Are You, where the title of this blog comes from. His songs and his style were both original and sometimes very far out there, but they all held similar themes and a unique style. I hope to replicate that here in blog form and put together not just incoherent ramblings about my day to day life but something that will,hopefully, eventually be something someone will actually be interested in. Ill try my best to keep themes and some sense of a small grasp on reality. I cannot promise anything though, so here we go I guess because Albert Camus once said "The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself". Its scary that I am now your savior....think about that .


No comments: