It Goes On

3/24/10
I am back, very unceremoniously but back none the less. I honestly do not have much to say right now. In the past I was cocky enough to think that my writing was witty or interesting. Even as I write this I realize it seems a bit cocky to think anyone would like reading this entry but fuck it. In the last year I have had my ass handed to me by life. No direction and a severe feeling of emptiness and being stuck. I live constantly on the brink of breaking down and giving up, barely enough energy to get dressed in the morning. Through this all though I keep the hope that something good will happen. As Robert Frost once said "In three words I can sum up everything I have ever learned about life...It Goes On"

Sometimes whether we want it to or not..life goes on and it can only get better....I think.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i still read this, your well being matters :) and i hope your situation improves. never give up -hugs-

Andrew (F.E.U.) Lippman said...

I am both shocked and amazed you still read this...since this is my first post in over a year. I guess i had more fans than i thought...so more than none lol.

My situation has to improve. It just needs time. But thanks :)